well as a family we have been going to camp morrow since I was 2! it is a beloved place by all who attend. it was the 25th year and we had lots of fun. we pulled our camp trailer over to have our own private sleeping place. that worked out well. the boys had a ball with there all the cousin's and fun activities to do. here are a couple pictures to put you at our camp trip! we did a 200 ft. water slide that colton and rhett as 4yr old came down. they are very brave! and horse rides, fishin, swimming, riding bikes, ice cream, and lots of boats. it's a boys paradise!








2 comments:
So much fun to see you have a blog too! Check mine for a message. I tagged you. Talk to you soon.
Rae
Love those pics! I can't believe how big the boys are getting...so cute.
Post a Comment