well here we go! in the morning I am going in for a C-section! I am getting really excited and anxious. we go in at 6am and they are supose to be starting at 8:15. here's a couple pictures from Clay's pregnancy and newborn pictures. it's fun to remember back to the past deliveries. well I will post up what we have soon! later-

5 comments:
Good Luck! I'll be praying all goes well for you.
-Tiffany
Hey Tricia-
I am praying for you. I hope that it's a girl. I can't wait for your call tomorrow. Godd luck!
-Rae
Tricia, tomorrow will be another miracle moment in your life. I hope and pray that there are no complications and you will be able to bring home your little bundle of joy soon!
Tricia,
I'm so excited for you guys! I've been praying for you all morning, and I can't wait to hear about the news of your little one!!
Jen
Hope everything went okay today! Get tons of rest mommy of 3 :) Can't wait to see a pictures. Take care, Heather
Post a Comment