
well we have so many Happy things to celebrate this month. it's a little crazy but we have learned how to cope with it. My sisters b-day was the 10th, her son on the 12th mine on the 14th and David and I celebrated our 8th Wedding anniversary!
we have come so far in eight years it some times seems like twice that in a good way. we have built two houses had three kids and have managed to still seek God's will for our family. Marriage can be fun and then you have those years were it can be work. this year has definitely been one of those years filled with work. but I know it pays off. this year we sold moved had a baby and started building all in February and march. that alone could kill a mother! but we made it to the other side and can now see a brighter year ahead. so babe lets sit tight and enjoy the fruits of our labor this year, what'd ya say?
Genesis 2:24
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united with his wife, and they will become one flesh."
no matter how much work or how hard things can get I am so glad God Blessed us with each other David! we are well suited and I can see our Lord shaping us and using us together forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment