he is singing Happy Birthday to YOU! He loved traditional birthday breakfast!
he finally figured out how to hold up three fingers
he loved his Gluten Free cake and even pick out from his own car's which one's where cool enough to be on his cake.
this was him trying to figure out how to put up just three. it takes much more coordination than just two fingers. it turned out looking like "rock on!".we had a low key day with a small BBQ and cake for him with David's family. he was so happy to know that I made him a cake that wouldn't hurt his tummy. love you little man and know food goes a mile with boys. I will do my best to make you treats and things to make you feel special and loved!
Oh and my favorite thing Clay said of the day was when I asked him what he would like on his Hot Dog? Clay says "UMMM I would like some WHIP CREAM!"
No comments:
Post a Comment