Wednesday, April 23, 2008

freaky friday

well it has been busy lately and I have no time for writing. so here it goes. last Friday I woke up to a screaming cry. it was startling and a bit annoying all in the same. I find little Colton in his bed not so happy. he woke up with a pain in his stomach that wouldn't go away. nor did it go away for over two and a half hours. so I started to get worried and called the doctor. as I am on the phone with the doc I am looking out my front window. in a bit of a panic over Colton I notice hey there is a goat walking up and down the street out side my house. (only in sandy I know!) so I get off the phone with the doc and call animal control. so funny, I think God was trying to calm me by this humorous sight of a goat climbing onto peoples chairs and barbeque's and whatever else they may have on the front porches! so I load up all three babies into the car a head to the doctors office. I am carrying both Colton and Isabel in my arms, hoping Clay will follow willingly. and as we walk up to the window to check him in he vomits! lucky for me there was a trash can right there! good shot Colt! finally he stops crying and screaming his stomach hurt. thinking there was a chance of appendicitis they take us back for further testing. as soon as we left the doctors he was better and seemed fine the rest of the day. so needless to say by lunch time we were all worn out from worry, rushing and chasing the goat. side note the goat was caught and contained for the owners to come get him. Colton was fine and mom was tired. so there's a nut shell of what happened in the AM, if you want the PM news you'll have to call or come over! later

1 comment:

Faith said...

wow. that is all i can think of to say! sorry you had such a rough time..hope your little guy is okay!