Oh wow...she's getting big way too fast! How beautiful, I can't wait to meet her in June! Miss you!
She is just way too cute!! I love those big expressive eyes! We missed you at church today. Hope you are all well!Jen
Wow--first time I see her and she is naked in a bathtub! Where's the modesty? Just like her mom! ;-) She is so cute--she looks so much like her brothers, too. Do you mind if I put up a link to your blog on ours?Becki
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh wow...she's getting big way too fast! How beautiful, I can't wait to meet her in June! Miss you!
She is just way too cute!! I love those big expressive eyes! We missed you at church today. Hope you are all well!
Jen
Wow--first time I see her and she is naked in a bathtub! Where's the modesty? Just like her mom! ;-) She is so cute--she looks so much like her brothers, too. Do you mind if I put up a link to your blog on ours?
Becki
Post a Comment