Friday, January 23, 2009

I got my camera back!

Isabel is standing all by herself! she would not look at me..

my sick boy

I am so excited! I got my digital cannon back. I bought it in June just before we took a vacation to Colorado. then in July the screen quite working and with my camera if ya don't have the screen then you can't so much! well I sent it in to the maker and they sent it back all fixed and back to new! wow I couldn't be more pleased. I didn't have to pay a dime. they sent me the shipping label and all I had to do was package it up good and off it went! ten days later I have it back all fixed!!! yayaya I was so nervous because the camera was a huge and expensive purchase and Costco would not help me when I had a problem. they thought i dropped it and I had not. so lesson learned is talk to the Manufacturer they will work with you and will make the warranty good! here's a few pictures from today!





3 comments:

Myriah said...

i can't believe she's getting so big! hope you guys are starting to feel better! luv ya

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

Tricia, your family is beautiful! Thanks so much for your support and encouragement! If I was still around Portland then I know that we would be friends! Lauree

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

They are beautiful! Wow, when did you get old enough to have kids?! :) When did I?
Have a great day!
Blessings,
Joy