well we got breathed on by someone sick! now the kids are coming down with something! darn...
I mean I guess I would expect to be sick more if we were out and about a lot, but we only all go out together on Sundays. the two little one's basically stay home at all other times. they are either napping or to it's an activity only for Colton (like violin or swimming- not something we can all go to). bummer now the two little ones are coughing and both sound horse. hopefully that is all that they come down with. well it's time to bundle up and go outside to get our dose of Vitamin D from the sun.
I guess now I will be forced to get the house ready to sell instead of having company over this weekend:( oh well it's something I was just putting off by staying to busy to do it!
2 comments:
Selling already...I haven't even seen pics of the entire place yet!?
Yeah, it was probably us! Sorry! They've all been sick this week, so it was a good thing that we didn't come by on Sunday. Abby came down with a fever that lasted about a day and a half, now they've all just got a cold/cough. I know its a bummer to have sick kids, but hey sick kids usually mean healthier adults because their immune systems will be built up, right? So really your helping them out! =) The Millers and ELMoffats have been sick this week too, the germs are just everywhere this time of year.
Post a Comment