
With a heavy heart I pass along some info that will be in the paper this week. Thank you for your prayers and concern during this time.
Kherington Rosa Miller was whisked to heaven early March 1, 2009 as she slept. She was born August 13th, 2008 in Portland, Oregon to Alex & Regina Miller. Kherington enjoyed listening to violin music, relaxing in a warm bath, and socializing with groups of people. All that knew her admired her courage and strength. Mommy and Daddy will miss your smile first thing in the morning, until we meet you in heaven again. We thank God for the time He gave us to take care of you.
Kheri is survived by her parents and three big brothers: Seth, Christian, and Rhett.
A memorial fund has been set up at US Bank.
A celebration of her life will be held at Salem Evangelical Church on Friday, March 6th at 11:00am.
Kherington Rosa Miller was whisked to heaven early March 1, 2009 as she slept. She was born August 13th, 2008 in Portland, Oregon to Alex & Regina Miller. Kherington enjoyed listening to violin music, relaxing in a warm bath, and socializing with groups of people. All that knew her admired her courage and strength. Mommy and Daddy will miss your smile first thing in the morning, until we meet you in heaven again. We thank God for the time He gave us to take care of you.
Kheri is survived by her parents and three big brothers: Seth, Christian, and Rhett.
A memorial fund has been set up at US Bank.
A celebration of her life will be held at Salem Evangelical Church on Friday, March 6th at 11:00am.
3 comments:
Tricia I am so sorry for this horrible loss. All of you will be in my prayers.
My heart aches for your family. I'm so sorry. I'm praying for comfort and healing for all of you, especially Kherington's Mommy and Daddy and big brothers.
I'm a friend of a friend that happened across your blog, it breaks my heart to read this post, but thank you for sharing. I read when Kherington was first born and she truly is a precious miracle!
My heart aches for all of you. I just ran across your blog. Praying for your entire family as you grieve this sweet baby girl.
Post a Comment