This is a picture that I took at my house at Christmas. It was the last time I saw Kherington.
well as you can tell I have been taking a break and I'm not sure when I will start up again. I am having a hard time thinking or writing anything. I can't stop feeling thoughts of sadness and sorrow for my sister and her family. For now I am going to put my thoughts and feelings with my family and reach for the peace from our Father above.
Psalm 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mothers womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book Before one of them came to be.
2 comments:
You are in my prayers.
I am so sorry - I'm praying for you.
Post a Comment